With the addition of whitening agents like hydrogen peroxide, you can also remove stains from activities like smoking, drinking coffee, tea, or red wine, while also removing plaque and other debris and preventing cavities. Whether branded whitening or not, most toothpastes contain some type of mild abrasive to safely remove surface stains from the teeth. The toothpastes for teeth whitening are listed below.
- 1 Top 10 teeth whitening toothpaste in India
- 2 Colgate White Visible with Shine Toothpaste
- 3 Tom’s natural Toothpaste
- 4 Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
- 5 Oralvit Whitening and Anti-cavity Toothpaste
- 6 Perfora Unwind Toothpaste
- 7 Crest Charcoal 3D White Toothpaste with Fluoride
- 8 Dente91 Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- 9 Sensodyne Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste
- 10 Supersmile Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- 11 Cali White B-12 Infused Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Top 10 teeth whitening toothpaste in India
Colgate White Visible with Shine Toothpaste
In India, Colgate toothpaste is the most highly recommended brand. The exclusive mixture contains microcrystals that gently exfoliate stains for added shine and radiance.
- You get whiter, glossier teeth with Colgate Visible White Plus in a week.
- The whitening toothpaste also has anti-cavity properties, enamel protection, and helps remove plaque for whiter and glossier teeth.
- The calming mint flavour aids in breath freshening.
- The consistent use of this product can lighten your teeth four shades and aid in the removal of coffee and tea stains.
- People with sensitive teeth should avoid this product.
Tom’s natural Toothpaste
Tom’s is a reliable company that produces the best herbal whitening toothpaste in addition to the conventional natural toothpaste brands. Despite not being as well-known as some other brands, this one offers some of the top treatments for dental issues.
- The brand provides a variety of items for overall dental hygiene and care.
- Since all of the toothpaste flavours are current, they all effectively combat the issue of bad breath.
- The best natural toothpaste without fluoride is this one, and it works quickly to produce excellent results.
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
This whitening toothpaste from Opalescence is safe and suitable for daily use because it is less abrasive than other toothpastes on the market.
- Due to its special tri-silica blend formulation, this toothpaste can help you prevent cavities as well as remove surface stains from your teeth.
- It can also help strengthen your enamel and reduces sensitivity.
- It has a very light mint flavour that keeps your breath fresh.
- The taste is not liked by everyone.
Oralvit Whitening and Anti-cavity Toothpaste
Peroxide and baking soda strengthen enamel and produce white, healthy teeth. It stops dental decay. Mint flavour for long-lasting defence and breath freshening.
- Your teeth will look whiter after using toothpaste to eliminate surface stains.
- Baking soda’s capacity to whiten teeth is one of its most important advantages. Because of its minimal abrasiveness, baking soda can be used to remove stains from the surface of your teeth.
- Baking soda and peroxide toothpaste help your teeth recover minerals without harming the enamel.
- It doesn’t include fluoride, yet it fights tartar buildup and revives breath. Natural whiteness is restored as a result.
- Products from Oralvit are free of parabens, sulphates, harmful chemicals, and animal testing.
Perfora Unwind Toothpaste
Nanohydroxyapatite is used in the formulation of the most popular whitening toothpastes.
- The teeth are made whiter and brighter, and sensitive teeth are given additional protection.
- It has ingredients like strawberries, baking soda, and cinnamon, all of which are ideal for giving teeth the best cleaning.
- It contains an effective combination of vitamins C and E, which work together to fight bacteria and maintain good oral hygiene by strengthening connective tissues in the gums.
- The product is very cost-effective and accessible to the population, in addition to being efficient in promoting white, strong teeth.
- It is not a vegan product.
Crest Charcoal 3D White Toothpaste with Fluoride
The toothpaste makes your teeth appear brighter after just a few days of use. Its fluoride strengthens weak enamel and prevents cavities, and its mint flavour provides a sustained cooling sensation.
- It doesn’t result in any tooth or gum irritation.
- It thoroughly cleans the inner layers and outer surfaces of the teeth while deeply whitening them.
- Its charcoal strength will make you feel reenergized.
- The toothpaste strengthens your tooth enamel and helps in cavity prevention.
- It has a mint flavour and uses fluoride-infused charcoal for thorough cleansing.
- It is not for children below the age of 6 years.
- Not to be swallowed.
Dente91 Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Covarine blue-enhanced stain-fighting solution fights stubborn stains without harming your teeth.
- By brushing twice a day, you can achieve 80% tooth whitening and a 63% stain reduction in just 3 days.
- Enhance enamel strength, lessen sensitivity, and fill cavities with this advanced remineralization solution.
- With lactoferrin’s antimicrobial action, germs and fungi are killed, bad breath is diminished, and gum disease is effectively treated.
- In addition, the toothpaste is free of SLS, fluoride, and parabens, making it perfect for prolonged usage.
- Some people don’t find the taste appropriate.
Sensodyne Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste
Multi-Action Plus Whitening combines sensitivity protection, a long-lasting fresh breath sensation, and all the advantages of a conventional fluoride toothpaste.
- Along with fighting tartar buildup and preventing cavities, it also has a fantastic flavour that leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- With twice-daily brushing, toothpaste calms sensitive teeth and creates a calming barrier inside the tooth.
Supersmile Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
The toothpaste has the ability to contain a secret compound called Calprox, which aids in gently eliminating even the most difficult surface stains. It contributes to bettering overall oral health.
- It can prevent the accumulation of plaque on your teeth and prevent cavities by strengthening and whitening them.
- It is a pro at safely and delicately removing even the most difficult surface stains.
- It prevents plaque from amassing on your teeth. It can make your teeth 1-2 shades whiter.
- You could benefit from having healthier teeth and gums.
- It is gentle on the enamel of your teeth.
- It is neither cost-effective nor a pocket-friendly product for everyone.
Cali White B-12 Infused Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
The product’s teeth-whitening properties are greatly enhanced by its detoxifying components. This toothpaste’s excellent quality and absorbing vitamin B12 infusion results in a white and brilliant grin.
- The finest quality, most absorbent B12 (methylcobalamin) for the human body has been used in the formulation of the product, together with all the goodness of mother nature.
- For the human body, we use methylcobalamin, the highest-quality, most absorbable B12 that is vegan. The B12 supplement can benefit vegans, pregnant and nursing mothers, diabetics, IBS patients, athletes, women in general, people with food intolerances, vegetarians, and anybody with low or depleted energy levels.
- It is also safe for children and pregnant women.
- With its potent Malibu Mint flavour and Xylitol and Stevia, it detoxifies while curing bad breath.
- Coffee, tea, wine, and cigarette stains should be removed gradually.